The Five Key Nutrients That Help Ease Joint Pain
Do you suffer from joint pain? Do you have back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or knee pain? These can range from being mildly annoying to waking you up in the middle of the night. Worse is restricting activities you used to enjoy or excel in. Did you love tennis or golf? Were you a runner? Now you find it painful to do any of these things. These are not uncommon problems to the Baby Boomer generation (those born between 1946 and 1964), the oldest of which are now 70 years old. But joint pain is not something that must be endured. There are remedies. Doctors can prescribe drugs. But sometimes the drugs can cause side effects or conflict with medications prescribed for other reasons. Sometimes it’s wise to give Mother Nature a chance to remedy the problem using natural ingredients. Here are five natural ingredients that have been found to help with joint pain.
- Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring chemical found in the fluid around joints. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Glucosamine sulfate is commonly used for arthritis, most commonly osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a chemical normally found in cartilage around joints in the body and is used for osteoarthritis. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the joints breaks down. Taking chondroitin sulfate, one of the building blocks of cartilage, slows this breakdown. It is often used in combination with glucosamine sulfate.
- Boswellia extract, also known as Indian frankincense, a tree that is native to India and Arabia. It is commonly used in the traditional Indian medicine, Ayurveda. Boswellia extract is used for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, bursitis, and tendonitis.
- Turmeric is a native plant of India often used as a spice in Indian and Asian cuisine. Turmeric contains more than two dozen anti-inflammatory compounds one of which is curcumin which can inhibit the molecules known to cause inflammation. An example is arthritis, a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a chemical found in plants, animals, and humans. It is used for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis and musculoskeletal pain.
“Don’t want to be one of the over 16,500 Americans who unnecessarily die yearly from arthritis medications? Although these medications can sometimes be helpful, natural remedies have been shown to be more effective — and very safe. In addition, they help heal your joints, as opposed to medications which may actually accelerate arthritis.
I recommend you begin with a program that will decrease inflammation and help to repair the joints. This has 3 main components:”
- Repair: glucosamine sulfate, MSM and chondroitin.
- Reverse inflammation: Boswellia
- Restore function: stretching, exercise, weight loss and heat.
— Jacob Teitelbaum, MD
Sharon Plank, MD, an integrative medicine physician with the University of Pittsburgh Medical School Center for Integrative Medicine. Plank trained under Andrew Weil, MD, a pioneer in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona.
“You’ve got to take a whole-body approach to treating arthritis pain. Lifestyle is huge. It’s important to start by losing weight if you’re obese. Regular exercise will help strengthen muscles that support joints and keep joints flexible. The anti-inflammatory diet is also extremely important.
For some people, supplements provide that extra relief that drugs can’t. However, always discuss these supplements with your doctor before taking them, as there can be drug interactions, allergy problems, or harmful side effects, she cautions.”
Plank recommends: Chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, calcium, vitamin D3, ginger, turmeric, Omega-3 and green tea.
Green Planet Nutraceuticals is proud to announce its Joint Pain Formula. The key feature is that it contains all five of the most recommended nutrients for joint pain: glucosamine, chondroitin, boswellia extract, turmeric and MSM.
Consider All the Things the Joint Pain Relief Formula Can Do for You
- Protects from Gradual Cartilage & Tissue Breakdown. Glucosamine is naturally produced in the body and provides natural building blocks for growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints. As men and women grow older, glucosamine levels can decline over time. This can lead to gradual deterioration of the joints. This powerful formula contains 1500 mg of glucosamine to compensate for this deficiency to keep cartilage healthy and strong.
- Enhances Mobility & Flexibility. Contains boswellia serrata, also known as frankincense and is found in India. Research indicates it improves flexibility and movement in joints, specifically the knee.
- Soothes & Lubricates Joints. Boswellia serrata has been used for 100 years to treat arthritis.
- Reduces Inflammation. Contains the natural ingredient methysulfonymethane (MSM). When MSM is combined with glucosamine it has a significant effect on joint issues. It is also said to act as an anti-inflammatory.
- Lessens Aches & Pains. Contains chondroitin sulfate. This wondrous ingredient has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce joint-related aches, pains and discomfort.
Manufactured in the USA in an FDA Registered Facility following GMP guidelines using the highest quality natural ingredients. You can try the product yourself by using this 20% off coupon.